Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Killing of Immigrants

  1. #41
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm likely more Indian than anyone on this forum... Did the natives have a law that made immigration illegal? Not that I know of. So all who came here came here LEGALLY. </div></div>

    Ah half of us are melungeon or cherokee or whatever. </div></div>

    true.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #42
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    Illeaales will do the Job cheaper than most americans BUT I hate it when someone says that Americans will just not do the jobs.

    I.E. if a coal company desides to stat paying it workers min wage I BET that most coal miners will get out and find a new job but illeagals would probably work it......SO does that mean that they are doing Jobs that Americans won't or are they just undercutting pay for everyone else?

  3. #43
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    Going underground to mine coal and pickin strawberries is 2 different things...the pay shouldn't be comparable.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #44
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    hahahaha

  5. #45
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    The illegals are making labor cheaper is all...and amking alot more money for the people using them
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #46
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    Yeah, I already know that. I was just enjoying the joust between my friends. I wish the stuff would rot in the field or the wages would go up. Lock down the border. People would grow it at home again. Pull a sanatation strike in DC for a month and see if you don't get some attention. A CEO isn't worth 600 times an employee.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    The thing is, illegals usually don't stay here for the long run. Many young Mexicans can come here and work for a decade, live with 20 other workers in a flop house, and send most of their money back home to relatives in Mexico. After 10 years or so, they can go back and live like kings on the money they made here because of the power of the dollar down there. If I were in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #48
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The thing is, illegals usually don't stay here for the long run. Many young Mexicans can come here and work for a decade, live with 20 other workers in a flop house, and send most of their money back home to relatives in Mexico. After 10 years or so, they can go back and live like kings on the money they made here because of the power of the dollar down there. If I were in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing. </div></div>

    Thats true Superbaest, I don't blame the mexicans either....I blame us
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  9. #49
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    Ding.

    There are 1 native of Mexico working on my house currently. The other went to school in Chicago, but I am not sure if he is originally from Mexico. Anyway I was talking to the other one yesterday and said as soon as his kids finish school, he was heading back. Said he missed. Both are as nice as they can be, and are doing a good job, so I can't complain at the moment. Their doing a lot better than the ones I had to replace that botched everything up.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #50
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going underground to mine coal and pickin strawberries is 2 different things...the pay shouldn't be comparable. </div></div>

    Says who? If illagle workers will do the same job for 1/6 the pay of the current work force do not blame the companys for hireing them if the Gov is not going to do anything to stop it.

    What I am TRING to say is the "Jobs Americans will not do" argument is hog wash if you bump up the pay they WILL fill those jobs no question.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •